Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Design Team Wednesday-We R Memory Keepers


Hello Fall. I have been waiting for you! I love everything about fall: the colors, the crisp leaves, pumpkins, trick or treating, cool air, etc. We R Memory Keepers "Harvest" line is a fall lovers dream! For my first project, I chose to showcase this picture of beautiful pumpkins from a family member's pumpkin patch. The patterned paper from this line complimented the colors in my photo perfectly. I added a little twine and a button, and voila, a completed layout!


For my second project, I decided to make a small accordion album so I could use all the beautiful patterns this collection has to offer. To make the album I cut pieces of the We R Memory Keepers cardstock into 4 1/2 by 6 " pieces. I then scored the rectangles along the 4 1/2" edge by 1/2" to make a 4X6 rectangle once folded and adhered together.
 I then covered each rectangle using the patterned paper and buttons from the store. I love the colors and flower shape of these buttons, so cute! The finished project is a small album ready for pictures, a perfect gift for family, friends, or your child's teacher!


I hope you find these projects inspiring and stop by the store to see the beautiful colors in person.
Happy Fall :)

No comments: