Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Kids Christmas Class - Hexagon Exploding Box

Hi Everyone!  Its Rachael back with another kids class.  I am always excited to make one-of-a-kind gifts for the important people in my life.  I have passed that love on to my kids, so they are super excited to make a gift for their teachers this year.  We will be making a  Hexagon exploding box. 



I am in love with exploding boxes because they can be modified in so many ways, and I love the unique hexagon shape of this box.  This project would make the perfect gift for teachers, grandparents, and friends. 

I hope you can join me on Sunday, December 15th from 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.  Cost is $14 per student.  Kits are available if you are unable to attend on the 15th.  Please bring at least 6 pictures that are 2 inches x 2 inches in size, and some adhesive. 

No comments: